Saturday, August 01, 2009

Love & Material

Ahh... Migraine sucks!

Went out with 'em as Wen Jun is not done with his bike, I decide to come down and help him a lil bit.. and Yes, He decide to get purple-blue ! It reminds of those blue pen inks HAHA ! Its quite nice actually..


We the N.B. Ranger ! :D.. It was so cool la just now, all 8 of us (except gim and elson) riding around with our own color.. It was an indescribable feeling !

Make some small changes to my bike today ! Basically..
-Cut short Handlebar
-Painted Crank black
-Touch-up on fork and rims black

Its my pride la.. I'll kill whoever that steals my bike.. Muahaha

---

Someone confess her love for me ! HAHA ! I shall not say who is it.. But anyway, I'm old enough to be her big brother.. LOL ! Aiya, no choice.. I'm so cute and charming, who doesn't fall for me ? HEHE ! Just kidding :)

No comments: