Saturday, August 08, 2009

Hot & Sweaty

Don't be mistaken.

Something very big happened today ! My 32-spokes rim bent today ! Damn. That was my favourite rim ! "borrowed" an 28-spokes rear rim.. Also got 2 blue color peg ! Its damn cool. It looks like an haro but its so big ! Its as big as those STI exhaust.. xD

Pictures to come soon.

---

Recently its getting hot eh ? Even as I type, I'm perspiring.. Damn. A ride from my home to evg = waterfall.. Damn those fire from other country..

---

To Carrot Teh (Mispelt to hide identity)

Carrot Teh you daughter of a bitch, nice try. Don't you ever try to shout as me because in a very short time, you won't be seeing me. I don't even wanna come your stinking school if its not for my exams. Damn you.. You're sick and tired of me ? I'm also sick and tired of you. Suspend me all you want bitch !
I'll claim that bloody ear stick back you bitch. Just you wait.

---

Today at school, I was selected to specially type for teacher's laptop ! Why ? Simply because I'm the fastest typer ! :D.. Besides that, Everyone was red today.. LOL

On a side note, I had a very good time teasing Yimin and her "Kuay Lapis" :D.. HAHAHA !

Guilty-stricken.

No comments: