Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Sophisticated

Haven't had time to update. Really been very hold up with BMX and Guitar !
XiaoPang | Shi Jie | Leon | Zen | Wen Jun | Elson | Marcus | Ben

Yes ! We're just missing.. Lets see.. Gim's not inside.. Joseph too.. Oh wait, I got a picture of joseph ! :D Thats Joseph and me ! He is a.k.a our Safety Car and a.k.a our Ambulance.. But, have you ever seen a safety car having accident ? :)

Very, very artistic took of my bike

---

On a side note, can someone lend me a macbook ? HAHA ! I have no freakin idea how to record/amplify the signal of my guitar into a laptop/computer !! Other than that, recording with an camera is really a pain.. How did those youtube people record with their guitar sound so clear ?!

---

I sucessfully change yimin's psp to an custom theme ! For God sake, I thought it was hard.. But all it took was 5 minute to upload all the necessery stuff !

Nice ? I'm really earning something out of leon's friend psp.. Hahaha ! $5 for upgrade and $10 for 3 games.. How about an Ad-hoc file transfer for $10 sir ? :)

No comments: