Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fret Work

Today is what I called "gey siao".. Muahaha ! Thanks Elson !

Was checking EBS question paper.. And I realised that with that many days of absents, I squeeze into Top 3 ! Now thats a miracle.. Apparently, I got 1 mark extra for the fact that I argue over "Questionnaire" and "Question".. Questionnaire appear in the textbook, and thanks to elson, whose paper was marked correct, I got myself 1 mark !

Another one is during recess at library.. I swear that I have a close call today.. Who doesn't know that my fringe is the longest ? HAHA ! "carrot teh" was just 5 cm apart infront of me.. Yours truely who is so good in acting, bend down and read silently.. As she walk towards me.. Guess what ? I turn over to Elson's book and read his book to hide my fringe ! HAHA ! As a result, Elson got caught.. But I don't know why :P

---

Tried on the cross earring today.. But realised that it is slightly smaller than our usual sticks.. And as a result, I had a guerring struggle with poking my ear stick through the hole.. Thanks to Alex (from adss I think), Elson and some random people around me HAHA ! It was a mistake to wear that ear stud that soon -_-"

---

The elixir strings came today ! And I have this amazing plan.. To polish my guitar.. using colgate ! And indeed, it works ! (Yes, to the point of having blister!) The frets are now shinier that when I got the guitar.. And here are some pic for you people :D

Look at the sexy strings and shiny frets !

No comments: