Thursday, August 20, 2009

No Time

Its being very crazy these few day.. But anyway, I finally have time to blog..

2 Day ago as I said, I was drunk.. Haha~ They all were at my house and we're all drinking ! It was so fun.. But the bad thing is, my house went into a total mass..

Anyway, I might wanna record The World by Nightmare later though the tone isn't so great since I haven't change my guitar's string for like..6 month ? Eeew.

Yesterday I went to touch up my bicycle ! Wasn't of much difference but I finally got to fix my sub since it was eeeking so I guess theres no grease anymore.. It was fun applying the grease ! LOL.. Xiaopang sacrifice his FINGERS instead of using straws :P

The sad thing is, my rear threads is going to spoil soon.. Damn. It was my favourite thread.. Don't know where to find threads like this man !! So does my front thread soon.. Haiz!

And for the first time in so long, I BLEW MY TIRE ! Hahaha ! That means I get to laugh at Marcus 6+ times before he gets to laugh at me for bursting my tire :P

---

Currently having cold war with 2 people. Haha.. But I think that 1 person is able to live without a friend like me, or shall I say, she was just using me ? Never mind..

No comments: