Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Missed

Hello ! Being lazy to post.. Some big stuff to post man !

15th August 2009

Went to town with Shi Jie, Elson, Marcus and Xiaopang.. We walked all over Iluma then the most exciting thing is when we went to the arcade aka Tornado, we saw Outrun 2 SP upgraded version ! The one with the Ferrari car..

Guess what ? Yours Truely who is so good in driving versus Xiaopang.. And I must say that it was an great match..Why ? Coz at all map he got 2nd and the last corner he 'lang ga' ! Haha ! I don't even know how he walked out of the arcade. LOL

Went to Ziyi house but got chase out due to us usually being too noisy and then we went Shi Jie house.. The big thing is, Me, shi jie and ziyi we drank a 1715 Martell ! And I must say, it was really heavy together with the ginseng inside the martell.. Drunk in 6 glass ! Really fun. (I don't even know WHO 'eat my tofu' while I was drunk.. You know it urself :D )

----

17th August 2009

Wanted to go school.. I even say that I will use my Math Paper 2 to win Xiaopang for his both paper ! But apparently, that CARROT TEH said she wanna initiate a spot check. Guess what ? She didn't. And guess what ? I already start critisizing her for not applying 2 of the school value. that is Integrity and Commitment ! Oh my God ! I swear I did not apply all ! :)..

I guess I gotta buck up for N Level. I am truely pissed of by someone's smirking face.. And I swear that I must bring that guy down from his position, that is if I'm not lazy to study :)

No comments: