Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stunt Lists

Slept my way since yesterday 9 till 12 today.. Uber !! :D

Re-watch L Changed the World since its sooooo nice ! Especially how Ken'ichi (L) hair and his eyeliner so cool.. haha !

Went to slack with shi jie, xiao pang, zen and pzy+.co ~ Quite sian today except I realised I can side hop up normal curb !! Wahaha.. Being very lazy to practice stunts.. Damn.

Mastered Stunts:
============
-Back Jack
-Double Jack
-Bunny Hop
-Side Hop
-Side Bunny
-90* Bunny Hop
-180* Bunny Hop (Did twice only)
-90* DJ
-180* DJ
-360* Chi-Na ver (LOL)
-180* Barspin (w/wo back peg)
-360* Barspin (w/ back peg)
-360* Barspin flatground
-Rollback
-Reverse Cycle
-Smith Grind
-Wheelie
-Footjam Endo

Yes, that is all I know.. And to be added more ! With that condition I'm more hardworking and puopi my bmx don't breakdown..

No comments: