Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ear Stick

It seems that I'm getting better at putting my ear sticks !

Went studying today.. Chiong through all the paper to realise I can do better when I'm mad.. HAHA ! Nevertheless.. remembering formula is my greatest struggle.

After studying all that, me and sj went for a smoke break.. And apparently, smoking is at its peak when you're emoing ! Damn. I should get a pack of cigarette for back-up whenever I'm emoing ! :D

Nothing much today except that I realised I eaten alot of prawn.. Which explains why suddenly my stick became so sticky and when I take out, THERE IS A GOO OF PUS ! yuck. Every 10 min I gotta wash it.. Damn. So troublesome.. I didn't manage to take a pic of the stick.. HAHA ! I promise it'll have you puke !

---

You have changed. No longer who you're last time. I guess thats common since everyone's change. I'm utterly disappointed in you, how you've become so disgusting. Don't you think you're damn big like what, because you better becareful who you're playing with asshole. To me, you're still an noobshit compare to what I've seen and people around me.

I felt like I'm being surrounded by 12 Judas. Looks like its time to wake up and see who's real around me.

No comments: