Monday, March 27, 2006

Courts!

hello my dear..friends..=)...

ya today not bad quite good ar....but then so tired in the morning..dun feel like waking up..i feel that saturday and sunday is not enough! Need more la..if not sure will have a blackout one day de..so same..prepare le ride bike go out..BUT!! this week thursday no need go NCDCC again! omg..because alot of people complain..but even if no need also must go..go wherE? go science center for Questa project..but then very bad...going with 1E2 and 1A1..both very bad behaviour..glad to say that most teacher from express and acadamic agree technicle have very good behavevior..SAI! all is chinese credit nia..but anyway....i haven being to science center so want to go see see..hope that the day is windy and drizilling..instinct tell me thats gonna happen on thursday..hope so bah..so hot also no mood...

so today math lesson Mr yeo got come...boring..so mainly today math is on time..24 hour rotation and 12 rotation..i wonder why they must do this to technicle..time leh..thirteen year old liao still dunno can bloody go jump off the building..haha..but my counting for 24 hour is the fasting coz i always saw 24 hour in my computer and my handphone =)...so got nothing to do since everyone also counting then smile smile this and that..then dunno why Jian Guang see me liao always laugh and laugh like i am some retards..then all begin to laugh at me..then Mr Yeo come and see me then see see me..stare stare me..everybody laugh louder for once..=/..weird..then realise baoshuang stare at me like she like me liddat..*blush*..so after this dreadful situation continue with math..then read this and that which i already learned..

after this is science...so after Mr clement leave liao here come a new teacher angmoh..lol..we all say he white like paper..Mr Angle! lol..i still tot its Mr Angel lor..then i greeted..Good Morning Mr Angel!!! omg..so boring..same as Mr clement lee also..but he is alot more professtional..i like his teaching but cannot consentrate..my friend keep on distructing me..so the whole class very noisy..lol..then what..Mr Angle say his throat just have sugery cannot shout...haiyo..cannot stand this kinda class...

recess time! yay..so me and Leon as usual go canteen and plan what to eat...so after long time planning we both decided to eat hor fun..lol..then it came Yimin and Baoshuang..both also buy hor fun...how coinsidence...so okay we four sat down and start eatting..then Leon start to talk to campus superstar in evg..haha..come to this i know Leon trying to create chance for me and baoshuang..since baoshuang need a guy then can go into superstar....but then i dun dare to approache her anyway..since my singing also not really good....so after all leh..just chat..bu ji bu jue skip and skip already now....haha..so now must go and read my chinese spelling le..end here~~

No comments: