Sunday, March 05, 2006

Good but also Bad dream


hello good morning all of you!! so today i so early wake up mainly because of dream...your must be curious what did i dream...i actually dream of i am age 15...then i go sign up for deejay application in Habz.net....they change thewebsite design...very nice..then i actually got selected...coz part of the reason they say its because i have funky voice..lol...then actually that day is suppose to go sch buy my long dream..my log sch pant and books and shirt and whatever....coz i even forget to off the radio...then i just go sch buy already....so after i reach sch then i realise i never off the radio lor..then i so scare later i get kick out of habz so i quickly tell my bro to fetch me home again...then when i open the door i open my eye liao..haiz..this dream full of fantesy..my idea dream..its just gone liddat...

No comments: