Thursday, March 23, 2006

me getting out of control?

hello...recently very busy..so no time to blog..so tired sia....so whats recently news leh? most thing that tie me down is my cold war with buggie le...haiz..i wonder is she still ignoring me..i dunno..but i really dun want to liddat..its soo omg...always quarrel when go in habbo..then talk to her she kao bei kao bu..haiz...so sad..but it got better..because maxi apology to me..really appriciate it anyway...=)...but oh well...so many project...homework..assignment..stress leh..just finish CA...can relax abit..but no!!!! mid year exam coming soon! oh man!! but now is time to listening to song and relax...now i have a sudden on writting story le..=)...so what now? edit html la..hahahaha...yes...and tidus rock anyway..i see you around dear!

No comments: