Thursday, March 02, 2006

final destination 3


hi...today i very happy..hahha i'm a happy man...so today same as usual..after school get scolded by teacher and go CCA NCDCC...BUT...today NCDCC early dismiss..common test coming mah..dunno common test can help us de...hahahahaha

then today in home econ lesson keep on laughing..laugh untill teacher want to scold me..but cannot..no valid reason..lol....then i was so hyper lor..i keep on moving about..all people saw me say i look like robot..coz dunno why when i hyper all the move i do people cannot de...then after home econ? CHINESE! my nightmard...omg...i wednesday sick lor..never study the spelling..die..teacher never see me absent...

after CCA i go back home..wah laox not familia with my bike...dunno which fucker go and steal away my bike seat hoh then tuesday i must stand and cycle home all the way..fuck lor..then the uncle still use elegi screw..wah laox...must wait untill my dad bring come home the elegi screw thing to screw the elegi out of the seat to adject it lower...adjust till so high..wtf...haiz..i think now must go watch show le..lawyer nice...

No comments: