Friday, July 25, 2008

Brake

Argh !! I'm so pissed !!

Was on LFS~ 2 laps of Drifting and thats it~ Obviously I was the fastest~ But after some immature kid came in and thats it~ Super pissed !! LOL

Was drifting and this guy got first on the last round because some no-skill driver stop on the middle of the road and I was at 200km/h~ Can't maneuver that fast~

And then I was on my second corner and know what ? This guy deliberately stomp on the brake !! And guess what! my car flew to a corner !! Gosh! HE DID IT DELIBERATELY !! ARGH !!! SO UNFAIR! And that Server happened to have no Kick Voting! Or else he is out

I'm here to complain !! HAHAHAH! Stupid driver ! I should have go full on accerlation and kick him out of the drift line ! Then it will all be the end !! See La !! I'm so good! Argh!

I regret not doing that! Or else I could have got first !! ARGH ARGH ARGH !! I'm so stupid !! LOL !!

--

Alright! Stop complaining! This is quite funny actually~ No sportmanship at all ! LOL~ But anyway~ its just a game! Haha ! Okay thats it peeps! :)

No comments: