Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Wonderful Sky

Hey There ~ Once again i'm here to post about my testimony ! Its really wonderful to have God in your life~ right ?


Hi People ! Being so long since I updated again~ But God has never stop working miracle in my life~ And its so wonderful !

We're having an BBQ and a mega Event on monday which is 7th July~ But with all the games and bbq~ Really got to pray hard it will not rain~ And guess what ??



Yes man ! Look at the dark sky ! It was really dark and who can fathom that is wasn't going to rain ? Lord and behold ~ It did not ! It was really a tiring and great day for me~

God is really faithful~ I prayed throughout the day nearly five-ten time not to rain~ Some also did! And gosh~ It did not rain !

God really held the rain until around 7 or 8~ and after that had a light drizzle~ But that made the bbq even more fun ! Gotta post the pictures next time ! Really interesting !

PEOPLE TO AFFIRm:

Rebecca : Thanks for working so hard~ Especially when you also even had parental objection ~ And taking two gamestation cause I had to overlook the whole event~ haha ! Jiayou man ! Was your Birthday memorable ? :P

Chanel : Hey there my secretary ! LOL~ Joking ! Alright also have to affirm you ! Even though your first time leading welcome and stuff ~ There is sure to be screws up right ? But hey ! Don't lose heart ~ Its your first time ! Learn from it and continue !

Jialing & Jinlin : Hi my Eeyoh & Jinlin ! LOL ! You and your twin also handle alot right ?? Still have to manage gamestation somemore~ Ya did a Great job too ! Had alot of fun shopping for foods and stuff with ya guys LOL~ Really interesting ! Especially the length of the recipe :P

meow Wei : Heeey ! Garfield :P ! Thanks you too ! Did alot of running up and down ! Help me thanks your mum for the mEE Fenn ! LOL ~ Which is actually quite nice ! And also~ Although the welcome you did not really do well~ But don't worry ! Next time can do 100x better ! :D Jiayou !

David Sentosa : Heeey buddy ! :D ! Really interesting ! LOL ! Thanks for all the ideas and such~ Btw ~ Your station is pretty interesting I heard ! :D ! Jiayou for your Three School pioneering ! Had fun shopping with you also ! LOL~ Keep the recipe well okay ? Who knows thats a Guiness World Record recipe ! :D

Joseph : Heey ! my Sheep ! Thanks for your Bike and your presence there ~ You may not realize~ You really help me alot ! I think without you and your GORGEOUS (-_-") bike I wouldn't made the whole thing in time !! Haha~ maaaan ! Thanks yup ! Had alot of fun charcoal-ing with you LOL! Next time can ask you do bbq liao ! Because I'll never do bbq again! :P Just kidding !

Alvin : Thanks ! BBQ-Pro ! LOL~ Even though its not your job to handle the pit but you Did ! Cool man ! And also really appriciate your help for helping me bring the bundle of syrupt thing over to the pit~ Cause I really can't handle stuff :( Thanks ! :)

Everyone One Else who Think You Had help : A big thanks ! Why ? Have you heard of the Church is made up of many body part ? Just like this Event ! Because of you guys the Event has become a whole ! :D

Ben : heeey Ben ! You did well !

Okay I think I'm overthinking -_-" ~ Did I leave out anyone ? No ? Yes ? Tell me ! So that I can affirm you ! Time to sign off ! :D

No comments: