Monday, July 14, 2008

God the Transformer

God is also specialize in Transforming people. Isn't it ?


I was literally having lotsa time, as I'm fasting from Games, so I had a little check on my life back in 1-2 year ago. And I found that, I've changed - By Jesus.

I'm a No-Confidence, Vulgar punctuation, Rude-ass & Lost guy in the past. Looking back, I could have gone no-where and Life could've been a misery for me now if Jesus have not found me. I just want to tell you guys, Jesus is real and He has transform me.

Looking at now, I really want to thank God with gratitude that He has called me to serve Him, that leads me to leading a Victorious life which God Himself is and has given to me.

I used to be loss ! But now I know why am I here in Earth for.
-To know God and let God be known.

I really want to tell you guys, Jesus loves you. Thats why He has called you ! And those who don't have Jesus in your life, come and Experience Jesus with me ! Because Jesus is here, knocking in your heart, He loves you too. He has a plan for you in your life ! Just like me.

---

I don't know why am I here posting this kind of thing, but I just felt to...Looking back, I'm totally 180o changed. I totally don't know how to thank God, but I think I'm here overflowing with Joy.

Not only my life, but so does Academically, Characteristically too. Looking back at how I post and type my english, its really shameful. My english totally suck-up ! Gosh ! Haha !

I have alot to share about what Jesus has changed me and done miracles in my life. But guess I gotta stop now. LOL. :P

No comments: