Saturday, July 26, 2008

World's End

Had an really scary dream !! I'm scared out of my wits ! Its not an horror dream but~ its something that really~ freaks me out

Hi people ! Just woke up! Any wonder why I~ Ben can wake up so early ? I had an really bad dream ! Share with you guys~

Begins in a way which there were disunity all over brothers and sister (Yeah~ I mean church settings) !! And we were all quite ~ disunited yup!

I can't seems to remember all of them but the really scary part is ~ Singapore is infected with a zombie virus ~ Which is causing everyone to become really zombie~ So guess what the brilliant GOV does ?

They seperated the infected people from the uninfected~ (Oh by the way ~ Those infected~ which is me~ don't even turn into zombie or became sick~ But we know we're infect ! Thats funny)

So what is so scary here ? I got seperated from my own brothers~ Its so scary that I was tearing literally !! I found myself to be on full of tears when I woke up anyway~ Lets continue on

Basically~ its not just Singapore but the whole world ~ So they're seperating everyone in the whole world which is infected~ and they'll put the whole bunch of infected people in a rocket and send them into outer space ~ After that it will explode ! How scary !

Well~ Not need to be scared cause I know I'm already saved~ Not waiting to be saved ! But what is so scary ?? Simply to put it - I'm seperated from my own beloved brothers ! But I know I'm really grateful for one thing~

David is infected with me :) And yes ~ I mean David Sentosa ! In the dream~ He is the one who got me infected by scratching me !! Argh David !! LOL~ But I guess David would be feeling the same as me - Which I can regrat this called "Loneliness"

Know whats the most memorable scene ?? All infected people are to go Jurong East and Uninfected to go marina Bay~ So basically ~ We're all to sit mrt~ I still can remember ~ Joshua & DK & some other misc Sisters~ Oh ! And Wan Ting ! Because I went to the gantry to fetch her up ! We were all waiting for the last train to go to the destination we're suppose to

So the scene is pretty sad ~ me and David went into the train and after that the Door close ~ After that the train went kind of~ Should I say matrix speed ? I was reaching out to them~ Tearing and shits ! The most sad was I'm seperated from my shepherd !! :(

Conclusion of the Day : God has already saved us from the greatest misery we can ever have ~ That is eternal Death~ All day long we've faced death~ But God has saved us and displayed his great love by sending Jesus down~

---

Althought Its just a dream~ Its etched painfully to my heart~ Sorry to those whose is not mention in this dream ! But I still loves you guys :) ! Don't worry ! We can always re-act this dream and include you guys :)

No comments: