Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life

Being really tired. Physically and spiritully..

Hi~ So long never blog le ! :P. Shall start off here..

As people know, this week is ESS~! Clique Here 2..Interested in coming please tag me or call me :D...

Been outreaching and stuff. Really sad there is no convert. Maybe i'm not working to my best. But although its just result, I am NOT satisfied. Grown but I want convert. argh. Whats wrong.

My goal for Clique Here 2 is to bring 6 visitor...If I brought 4 visitor last year, in a row. It shouldn't be a problem to bring 6. But how is it possible with myself other than depending on God ?

Pray for me, because I am really weary and tired. Especially spiritually...Needs lotsa breakthrough ! :D

-Quiet time
-Outreach
-Faith

Yes. Basic stuff. Because it is never about the advances stuff that keeps you going in christian walk, isn't it ?

---

So yup. Guess thats all. Really kind of envy David. Cause He had 2 convert, haha ! Looks like the prophesy I saw that he is going to teach as a CL is coming true ! :D

Gotta work harder. CH2 is all I'm left with. 8 Convert. Hard to believe. Faith is all I need . Pray.

No comments: