Thursday, July 03, 2008

Guitar Nadness

Just a short update :)

Yes here is Ben !! haha~ anyway now that ny DOT key and ny the Key beside N spoilt~ I will have to use N to replace " " and "~" to replace ny Dot~~ So sorry :) [Oh~~I'n using laptop ya~~]

So Yes ! today has guitar lesson at school~~ so its pretty funny today~ See those people all trying to place Titanic~~ LOL~ Darn funny ! [They're playing note not chords]

Anyway~~ I will try to be hunble! Argh ! Okay anyway Guitar is quite easy~ So guys ! Jiayou ! Learn Hard Practice Hard ! So does that goes to those rich people who is able to buy the guitar that they actually sold to you guys~ haha ! [Find their guitar sucks~ Seriously~]

Its a trend and nadness in our class now for Guitar~ Its all about guitar ! Oh yeah ! Guitar is ny Passion for life ! :)

---

Today PE is actually quite boring~ Had to actually practice the NAPFA~ We tried Incline Pull-Up and Standing Board Junp~ (I'n not fiveteen yet so I'n doing incline ! Yay)

So I actually had done sixteen on incline (quite little uh~) and did an 190 CN on it~ Haha ! (I'n weak eh ?)

So yup~

Tine to sign off now~ :)

No comments: