Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cheap Axes

Saw some really crazy Guitar going at cheap price !!

Hi people !! I was roaming around SOFT yesterday and I saw some really cheap Guitar and amp !! Really hope that I can get one soon !!

Epiphone Les Paul 100 - 120 SGD
Yamaha EG 112C Package - 250 SGD

VOX Pathfinder 10 - 75 SGD
VOX Pathfinder 15 - 120 SGD
Roland Cube 15 - 120 SGD
Orange Crush 10 - 100 SGD
Unknown 20watts - 80 SGD

--

The LP is pretty good for a deal like this ~ Saw reviews about it and its pretty Good ~ Especially when you wanna get a guitar for practice or for versitile of musics to play ~ And the body is mahogany too ! wow ! Just that its H/H for its config~ Prefer S/S/H or H/S/H

Now~ The Yamaha is different story ~ Its S/S/H configuration ! Oh Gosh ! But I don't really like the boring color~ Black and white is definitely not my type of strats i want to carry ~ But its Alder body I heard ! Alder and ash is my favourite :)

--

Gosh ! mad price ! Hopefully I can get one very soon ! Then I'll be starting on my passion for Guitar !!

But Seriously ~ If God has a plan for me in Guitar ministry ~ I will really take up the calling ! Pray hard that God will put me in the music ministry :)

No comments: