Sunday, May 23, 2010

Heavy..

Alright. I felt like a idiot now..

Yesterday had lecture and we had our group discussion, FOR THE FIRST TIME. My group is like, multi-race ? HAHA ! Othman is indian, Wati is malay, John is white, I'm asian. HAHA. So cool ! And yes, our discussion totally pwn the other group. But this is just an discussion, right ? Wait till group project. :D

Went to find them after lesson. Used GPS to walk me over to marina square from wilkie edge. xD ! Then went to eat JustAcia.. And oh well, we got competitive and I chomp down 20 scope of icecream.. Though I lost, but mainly because I just want to smoke and don't wanna eat anymore.. HAHA..

They totally pwned my netbook by playing CS and half life which leaves me no more battery life then we reached woodlands.

Later, it is my Basic Economics bridging module lecture. Yes, its a bridging module. That means the lecture is 8 hour long. My fucking God. They're flying kite later. It is a good idea, yes ? Because that means I can relax, for the time being.

John Bounparte - "Ben, do not say that china manufacturing is cheap, but instead, say that china manufacturing is more AFFORABLE." Epic.

No comments: