Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Obsess with fairy tail

OMG. It is wed already ! I just realize I haven't been blogging for 3 day ! Jeez..

Monday went to jamming with Razzy, Ken, Fauzy and Japheth. Was a really good jam, though this is for the first time. Look forward to gigging with this band actually.. But surprisingly, Razzy, Fauzy and Japheth is from evergreen sec as well. LOL. That is quite some coincidence, considering I posted my random availability on soft.

Tuesday, few hours ago. LOL. First time officially working at Japrintz.. And the first thing I do there ? Type a list of information that goes on from 11am till 3pm. I was shag half-dead. And yes, I got school after work. Thankfully, personnel management module is not that hard. But maybe it has not began yet. HAHA, God help me.

Oh my god. I am so so so addicted to fairy tail. Nothing can help me anymore.. The moment I reached office, turn on my laptop, OneManga.com. The moment I reach home, OneManga.com. I wonder what magic Hiro Mashima put into the manga, it got me totally mesmerized.

Elson came to find me during work around 12pm. He told me that he actually stead with that girl whose parent migrated to swiss.. It shot a hole in my heart. Totally remind me of Pinky again. But anyway, I can't held but to think of the song "About A Girl" by The Acadamy Is...

(On top is a picture of Natsu X Lucy. Sorry I'm just obsess.)

No comments: