Tuesday, May 25, 2010

PHAILED.


I survived the 8 hour long lecture. But my brain died after that. -_-"

Works are all piling up.. Its crazy ! My god. I got HRM assignment, and now, Basic economics assignment ?! Next to all this, I just became a Sales Executive ! God damn it. I really need some miracles to pull me through all this in good shape.. Sians.

Monday went down to Evergreen to follow up.. But damn it, the securities are giving us a fucking hard time.. After we fail to contact the teachers, that security guard was literally laughing at us. LITERALLY. Damn it. I swear the next time I go back to follow up I'm gonna bring it up to the management.

After that went back to JaPrintz and had a executive meeting that goes on for 3 hour. good god. Brain died after that.. Wanted to go for L4D and then suddenly xp say guangwei there got trouble.. Hesitated for a little but I decided to follow him down.. Yes, I spent $70 yesterday on cab fare, just for his quak quak birthday and the trouble at PS.

Was quite tensed there.. But I guess before the fight we all can still play maxtune and initial D.. HUH ? After everything settled down we all went lepak lepak.. But apparently, to join their clique, there is an procedure. Yes. Getting love bite by a guy. I DID GOT ONE ! I'm so gonna post the photo here !



cab down to red hill to give XP's present to quak quak. His proposal, or shall I say, gift giving, was entirely FAILED. Epically failed. I swear everyone was laughing and if it was video down and go on youtube, it is gonna get like millions of view !

After that, went to XP house to ton. He was sad. HAHA ! No, I'm not a sadist but to woo a girl without planning, sorry, in depth planning, is a sure-fire way of failing. Cause when you fail to plan, you plan to fail. I told him there is still hope, Obviously. Chance can always be created, it is a matter of how you going to attack her heart. sheesh.

I'm back at office now. And I think I'm gonna go take a smoke break.

No comments: