Friday, May 14, 2010

Is this the end ?

Sorry no, I'm not dying yet, for those who wish me to die. LOL.

Wanted to meet Sora today but anyway, they couldn't make it. Tomorrow should be meeting them at RP, and oh well, I hope everything goes well with the audition for the band. Oh ya, today I just managed to differentiate Distortion and Overdrive tone differences and meaning. That took me long ! Just like how long it took to learn backjack. LOL.

I had a breakthrough with my guitar skill, today. Yes. I'm learning to play by ear.. Means, no more tabs reliance !! And oh ya, I came up with a new multi-efx patch ! Its awesome. Totally different from my previous guitar tone.. I'm such a genius, don't you guys agree ? HAHAHA. Just kidding (:

Went to Japrint and yes, saw Andre on the way and he was like saying "Ben, I'm trying out Elson. If he cannot make it, you'll take over Elson's position." Yes, that was what he told me. So I agree. Not wholeheartedly. Even if I take over, I'm very sure, within a month or two, I'm out of the company. If he wanted a sales executive that bad, why not fork out more money for a professional one with a MBA or what ? Stingy and business myopia.

Heard pinky is working at 768's mac. HAHA ! I would have never imagine a used-to-be rich princess of Chang's family is working, totally. But oh well, that shows people DO grow up. Maybe I'll drop by one of these day and tease her ? Never mind.

Time to work on my accounting assignment. Left with Income Statement and balance sheet. YAY ! And Exam is coming. I've not study any of them yet. DIE.

No comments: