Saturday, May 22, 2010

saturday morning

couldn't find the time to blog all along.. schedule is becoming crazily packed.

I've finally became the sales executive of JAPrintz ! And yes, I'm not drawing executive pay at the same time. Regardless, my stress level went up instantly.. Yesterday went down to evergreen to see if we can reach any deals.. Apparently, we were too late by 3 month.. Or else I suppose we're getting a deal of over 2000+ bucks.. Only joanna lee ordered.. But I heard the P.E. shirts are CHANGING. WTF. Either way, I wish I was in evergreen, again. -_-". This means there might be a chance to hit my 10k quota. HAHA.

Others plans are like visiting queentown to see if we can reach any sort of agent channel deals and blah blah blah.. Doubt i'll last long if I don't see result.

Later got school at 2pm. Apparently, I need to rush down to Kaplan starhub by 1.15 to make payment and rush down to Kaplan wilkie edge by 2pm to attend school. SIAN. Wa laoooooo.. After school going to meet them at town .

I'm so going to bath now.

No comments: