Sunday, May 16, 2010

It is finally over

Yes ah, exam and assignments is finally over ! HAHA ! But next week.. sian.

Went to collect my accounting's printout from JinLin, thank you so much ! Arigato gozaimas. Oh well, the accounting was certainly easy but puzzling as well. But I think i will fail if othman didn't send me his samples.. -_-"

Went to food republic to eat and study. By myself. This is actually kind of weird you know.. Usually I'll say "went to food republic with blah blah blah to eat and study" but this time is myself. Oh well, SOMEONE pang seh me to study ITE anyway, what to do ? lol.

The exam was ridiculously a mixture of easy and hard. It is easy when it ask "what is strategic planning". But it breaks me when the next line wrote "explain it within 200 words". Argh. Manage to complete the whole paper 5 minute before my 3 HOUR exam. Mind you, it is a paper with 7 question with each question writing about 500 words.

After exam went to find them. But apparently I reached woodlands too early. So I went to take a little memory lane walk. of course, the 845 memory lane walk. Let a few tears out. Asked if yang wanted to come out too, and apparently he did. But he seems to have some unspoken troubles.

Later on, we all went to YiMin house to play mahjong's. Nothing interesting actually.. Went home after that. I can't stop reading up on Fairy Tail fan fiction ! I'm so obsess with Natsu X Lucy stories ! Damn it. I swear this is even better than the twilight craps, seriously. Need to sleep now, they're flying kites tomorrow.

No comments: