Sunday, May 30, 2010

Was rushing a lifestyle in the first place ?

I'm much rushing. Really.

Its not that I do not have time to blog. But it is so happening lately that I don't feel like blogging, because I would be typing literally an essay.

First of all, my work. My effort pump into Y-hope is finally coming into fruition. JJ wants to order 100 piece.. That means if Andre gives $10, I would be hitting only 1/10 of my quota. But in any case, I hated sales & marketing anyway. But it is good experience no doubt.

Andre actually cutted cost by not letting me open the shop. WTF ? Well, of course, why would he want to pay me "so much" for such a small enterprise ? By so much, I meant not even hitting $1200. Which not even MNCs, are already able to pay me that much considering I'm getting a diploma. -_-"

Well, secondly, I've 3 assignment on hand. Deadline is 5th june. My god, I need a miracle badly. Thankfully this is not anything like the last few one.

I just can't be bothered to update what happens recently. So anyway, just now we saw Alex. And he kept talking about how much he is earning (10k paycheck, you believe ?) and he wants to drive ferrari by age 20 and he wanted to recruit us and blah blah blah. Well, apparently he thinks we're still kids and we're dumb. Maybe they're but I'm not. He's definitely doing Multi-Level Marketing. What a cheap way.

I don't deny what he says is true. I also don't deny that the 10k paycheck is believable. Of course, you got to have godlike qualities to have that kind of money. But I don't believe Alex have, even though his speech is really convincing that made SJ and Yi Min wanted to join them (you're in deep shit if you join alright ?). Of course, 10k paycheck is believable because there are people who made 1 million dollar of MLM and sales. Its called the "Million Dollar Roundtable"association.

The most unbeliveable part ? He only worked 3 day and he is drawing 4 digit pay (maybe its true). He said he wanted to be REGIONAL MANAGER. My God, at 17 year old ? I don't believe it. Unless CEO is his father la. To be just a small time director, the requirement is 3 account with at least 1 million dollars inside, he want to be regional manager ? No seriously, he takes me for a 3 year old for sure.

But anyway, gave XP my namecard and then he went telling him "I'm earning 2.4k without commission at executive level. I also got employees under me and I'm doing some sort of MLM which adds up, my monthly pay is around 5k. Not alot as compared to yours I guess". Well, Alex was shocked. Earning 10k and shocked ? What a lie.

But seriously, his reverse psychology are something admirable which I must admit I might not match his level. But seriously, no company name, no name card, no clear job scope & job spec, how you want me to believe ? Sounds more like a black society company to me.

No comments: