Thursday, May 13, 2010

10 year has passed, huh ?

Sorry, I know the title was lame. But anyway, this is after so long before I blog again.. I've been so busy studying (sorry ?).. I meant, playing. But anyway, my workload is starting to become more less.. But so much has happened.. I don't even know how long it will take to finish blogging.

First and foremost, I have given up half of my hope on Last outcast. Or whatever they want to call the band as.. I've been playing guitar for 2.5 year, to be exact, yet I have not gig or any achievement once. I am so depressed. Well, found 2 new band.. Going for their "audition", which totally reminds me of that time when I went for Paranoid Vision's. But anyway, one of the band, they're all from RP ! and stay at woodland. Nice.

Second, I went to tried for the Sales Executive job at JAPrintz where Leon is working at. Yes, Andre is ridiculous. Me and Elson went for the interview, and I can't believe he choose Elson. I'm not trying to be competitive, it is okay that I lose out. There is ton of job out there. But what's with the remark that I look as though I couldn't take hardship ? Fuck him. So you call someone who can't even motivate himself to study through ITE able to take large hardship ? Fuck it. So you call someone who has only a employment history of 3 able to take hardship ? Hmph, you're such a fool, Andre. No one knows how much hardship I went through, fuckers.

Third, I feel so blessed to meet someone like Othman, who is my classmate from my diploma class. We held each other out and exchange wisdom (nothing is better than wisdom from our elders, yeah ?). Oh ya, he drives me back home just now. Haha ! Looks like my diploma course won't be that gloomy anymore it seems.

Fourth, I am so addicted to fairy tail. Yes its an anime. But in anyway, I haven't feel that kind of "feeling" in so long.. Its like sort of a passion. Or rather, how I describe is fantasy. Recently, I've become so good in fantasy-ing. I wondered. But anyway, if only I could create my own world of fantasy.

Fifth, I haven't complete my accounting assignment. GOT TO GO !

You'll only be an memory to me. It's times for me to move on.

No comments: