Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Uncertainty.

Am I reverting back to my old self again ? I'm not so sure anymore.

Had school today. Before school Leon came to my house for his PSP game and his N-level + JAPrint catalog stuff.. Today studied on promotion.. Which is more of common sense than knowledge-based..

I have been feeling this weird intuition.. Like something is going to happen and it ain't good.. Either to me or to someone close. I'm sort of terrified. I think I really need some enlightening here. But the whole time I was thinking.. If I were to die right now, my only request would be to see Pinky one more time other than all my close friends and family..

Saw her blog.. Apparently she's still the same.. But oh well, I guess I was the one who got dumped and not her, I'm not surprise she act as though nothing happened or what. For once, I actually thought I found someone where I could love with all my being and someone who actually also loved me back. But hmm.. (Other than God Himself, I meant my soul-mate).

Going to get a haircut on Sunday or what with Leon. I feel like shortening my fringe but I can't bring myself to do it. HAHA ! Damn. Its kind of irritating but... LOL. I saw something really interesting on the way back from school. Someone carried a paper bag which wrote "www.ccb.com.sg". Immediately... I thought of the acronym "Chao Chee Bai". HAHAHAHA ! Sorry ! I just did ! Its a bank sorry.

Composed a song just now.. But without lyrics. Band ain't looking so good.. I'm so pissed. If by June things still not looking so bright.. I may actually consider whether to stay on or not.. Aiya, my life nowadays is quite a jeopardy... At least for the year 2010 I guess. Hmm..

Okay I'm going to sleep now. Tomorrow gotta finish my project, wish me good luck.

No comments: