Thursday, April 15, 2010

Last Day

Yes, finally today is the last day I'm going to work !

I swear today after school, coming from home, I am going to have a fucking big sleep.. The Panda Eye is becoming so very obvious, seriously.. and it looks funny on me.. I just wish I don't have to work.. But today is the 15.. haiz..

Yesterday talked to XP For like over 1 hour.. Its like so sad la.. But I think I wouldn't say the details here. Awright ! Talked to Nicholas when I'm home.. And I found out we're like twin ! Lets see huh..

-Same surname
-Same academic level
-Same situation
-Same thinking
-Same understand of each other

I really should go back yhope and visit him sometimes. HAHA ! And I guess we confirm hug each other one.. Haha ! No, we're not gay. We always do that when we meet, don't we, Nick ?

No comments: