Monday, April 19, 2010

Muggggg !

I'm soooooo lazy to do my project !

Went out with Jinlin to study yesterday.. appearantly Sembawang library was THAT small.. I didn't know ! LOL. But anyway, shift a few location and blah blah blah.. Let me do a diagram ?

Sem Library ---> Coffee Bean ---> SSC Subway ---> Starbuck

HAHA ! But anyway, good thing is when we arrived at starbuck, just nice a lady was packing up to go off and the POWER OUTLET was just beside her ! LOL.. Alright, I'm so desperate for the power thing.. Haha ! Okay, JL finally finished the compo that stares back at her O_O

Met bro to eat mac around 9.30pm.. After that chat about schoolwork and stuff like MNC companies stuff till midnight and smoke like mad before going home..

Now I'm going to meet them and jog. I think I'm going to cycle my hoffman bike there :D

No comments: