Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pilling up

Craziness has not end yet, and there's more to go ! argh.

My water heater is back ! HAHA ! Finally I'm bathing in warm water.. LOL. Anyway, Today went out with Wen Jun, Marcus, Shi Jie and Joseph.. Kind of weird because usually on saturday there is like alot more people.. Hmm.

Went to marina square and I'm so freaking hungry. Ate at Long John Silver and oh well.. Appearently that 3 piece chicken deal wasn't alot for me.. HAHA ! I really think eating less will fill my wallet more.. No wonder people say they need to eat less. But those people who say that normally is broke and.. fat. SORRY ! NO PUN INTENDED ! (I'm not fat alright ? I'm lean !)

Went to play pool.. Appearantly, Jin Lin sounds depressed or something. I wonder if she is okay now or what.

Went to mac after the pool to slack around.. And wow, how long has it been since we all have the time to settle down and relax ? But that is until Joseph reminded me of the word "project". Yes, project. It totally killed me once again.

On the way home, we met Leon ! Omg ! How coincidence.. I meant, how small singapore is xD ! We actually met at a MRT station at a exact spot which ain't so open. Haha !

Just completed my assignment 2 for Business Environment. Its taking whole lot out of me and I have 1 more even bigger assignment which includes Porter 5 forces analysis, BCG analysis, Market Expansion Grid, SMART goal settings and blah blah blah and so on. 4 days left. Tomorrow is the lecture for Basic Accounting. Someone help me please. Luckily I quit my work or else I'm so going to fail.

Okay. Going to sleep now. Lecture's at 9am. Wish me good energy later. HAHA !

No comments: