Friday, April 16, 2010

Rarely does good boss comes by

Today was last day at Symarom.. I did not left with happiness today but I left with memories, knowledge and gratefulness.

Johnny, being my direct boss, I really have to say that he is one of a kind.. Have you met before a boss who does not play politics, make sure you go off on time, fight justice for you, take the blame for you and willing to share any knowledge you want to know ? No, Johnny is the first boss that I've come across that does these.

I'm not trying to boast but they really wanted me to stay.. Offered me $8/hr instead of $6/hr to continue working.. I was confused but in the end, I made the decision that study comes first.. So I just had to turn them down.. But the one who I will miss most is Johnny.. So old already but always under so much workload.

Sheesh, I'm getting so emotional over just an 1 week temp job. But omg, he is just so good to the max ! Offer me cigarette, treat me drink for lunch and even send me to mrt station.. And most of all, nothing could replace this is all the knowledge that he shared. Because Wisdom Is Power.

Anyway, study ! And I really think I will call him once in a while to stay in contact.. And if I ever have the chance to go back, I will only go back because he is a good boss. The director ? Not a shit.

Alright, I'm left with 1 week to finish up my PESTLE environment assignment.. Stressed. Okay, tomorrow is the big day. They're going to settle Yi Min and Emma's issue. Ha, I'm interested to see who will be the one who will lose face.. Good luck to BOTH of you :D

Good night Theophila ! It certainly feels good to chat and reminisce with you ! :D

No comments: