Thursday, April 22, 2010

Has it all began ?

I can't really want to remember what happened yesterday. Hmm.

Went to the movies with Jin Lin and the others.. But anyway, if anyone out there is watching Shutter Island, please do not watched. Its not such a nice movie anyway.. Its like trying to duplicate the success of Death Note movie series but failed epically.. HAHA !

Alright, I wrote a card for Jin Lin. But appearantly.. I think I need to make a nicer card for her next time. LOL. Even I felt that too ! XD..

Sent her home then went to find Ziyi. Walked pass Pinky's house and well, it all started to come back to me, again. Sat outside her house for like 2 hour because I needed to wait for Ziyi to reach home and then.. Jeez. Maybe I'm just too sentimental. -__-"

Alright. My report is finally 60% done ! HAHAHA ! There is class later. I kind of dreaded to go class, don't know why. Maybe i'm just pure lonely or something.. lol. I don't blog much nowadays.. Hmm..

No comments: