Monday, April 12, 2010

Total Sian-ness

Just woke up and 1 more hour and I'm back to WORK !! OMG.

Alright. Its fucking irritating when my mom keep harping how smelly I am, my bag are, my shoe is and blah blah.. EVER SINCE FRIDAY. WTF. She doesn't even think about me working RIGHT at the place where the smell is.. I swear tomorrow if she doesn't stop I'm going to make a fucking big hoo haa about it.

And yes, she is so fucking smart to suggest asking me go to sembawang station and she'll "bath" me there so that I can go to my class with no smell. I got my own idea that is even more convenient and faster and she just INSIST. Aiya bloody hell.

I think I want to quit the work man. Anyway, I pretty much heard they're like hiring perm stuff and its like so long and nobody wants.. Confirm because of the smell thing and confirmed.. the pay.. is bloody low. Or maybe I'm attached to an agency that's why ?

Anyway, she is just bloody irritating these day. Last 2 week we talk about her being stubborn and such and she say she'll change. So fast she forgotten. I'm so gonna nail her tomorrow.

No comments: