Sunday, April 18, 2010

So much to do, so little time

Kind of hectic these days.. Hmm.. I feel as though I need a big big break..

I'm glad Yi Min's issue were resolved and Yi min & Emma are back to normal.. But I wondered what would it be now if I hadn't bring up the issue to talk about.. Hmm

Went for class today.. During class break went to find Nicholas and Jin Lin.. Haha ! Saw so many familiar faces... Feel kind of nostalgic and miss a little being in church.. But nonetheless, I hated YHope system and doubt if I will go back or not. Sherry thought me and Nick are brother. HAHA ! Nice one XD

Met WJ, Yimin, Meina and SJ after class.. Went to eat JustAcia, walk around PS then we went to Marina Square to have pool.. Joseph and Orgim came later... And yes, with Joseph around, I can never stop laughing.. HAHA !!!

Oh man.. Meina was totally me and joseph's main joke topic.. Well, her expression.. Like what, Face palm ? Epic Face Palm ? Double Face Palm ? Good god ! We're so lame LOL...

Went back to 755 to slack.. And yes, I'm Back home now. Tomorrow going to study with Jin Lin and Joshua.. And I wonder who is still going anyway.. But nonetheless, I hope tomorrow I can find a power outlet for my laptop.. HAHA !

Good night. I'm so tired.

No comments: