Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Can I be peter pen ?

This week is also one of my craziest week ever since I started school, seriously.

Had school today. I happened to sat beside this guy called "Osman".. Which I didn't remembered that he is actually from my study group and I actually introduce myself as if we don't know each other. HAHA ! What the..

Today lesson is kind of boring.. The things are clear-cut that I can just refer to EBS textbook and i'll know everything. LOL. Just that this is like more in-depth... But anyway, I'm so stress over my current assignment, WHICH IS LIKE 2 ?! Someone tell me what is PESTEL. brrrrr..

Okay, my house heater has broke down. I'm gonna be bathing with cold water. Its so bloody cold ! Argh... But it feels so cozy after showering in cold water, I don't know why ! It just feels so cozy, warm, smooth and I don't know how to describe anymore.. Haha !

They're opening chalet. I don't even know if they're serious or not.. We're like talking about opening chalet for god knows how many times.. Ever since like 09 or 08 ? omg. Anyway, its like $60. I supposed I can pay as long as they ask me to pay now. Haha ! Yes, I can't manage my finance that good.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna hit the library at 2pm. Meet nick and rehearse at 5pm. Movie with JinLin and the rest at 6pm. That means this whole week I won't get to meet xizi people until saturday, that is if saturday they want to hit the town. HAHA.

I didn't expect tomorrow to have so many people coming. I really just preferred only 4 people. I just don't know how to explain. It just felt weird, going out with so many ex-yhope people and one of them is even my ex-shepherd.. I dared not to think about going back either. But nonetheless, maybe something good may happen tomorrow ?

Can't deny the fact I'm still thinking about her now and then. Whenever people call me Ben 10, I'll just thought of what I told you. You're piglet and I am Ben 10, I will be protecting you. Ha, what sort of crap is it now ? I need to stop thinking about you.

No comments: