Monday, April 26, 2010

POA size dark circle

LOL. I think I'm about to go bonker. Ever since I went to the diploma course, I never have a week that is relaxing one. I guess that is the price to pay for getting a diploma in 1 year. LOL

slept at 4am last night and it was crazy. Woke up around 7.50am to realize I had a misjudgement of timing. Reached school at 9.15am but soon to realize, many people are much later than me. And the 2 biggest flop up of today ?

First, I did not wore my belt. Second, I did not pay for my bridging module and guess what happen ? No textbook for this one-time module lecture. And guess what ? ITS A BLOODY ACCOUNTING MODULE. OMG. I literally memorised the whole 8 hour of accounting lecture into my brain without writing a single letter on my foolscap, cause I did not bring.

Its terrible. Not only I am tiring, the module is literally a torture and danger to my sanity. I felt as though I am going through a mental endurance test. HAHA ! It was so boring and I am so lethargic. But thanks because Jin Lin accompanied me by smsing and Joseph for talking to me during lunch break. HAHA !

And omg, did I tell you that the girls from Human Resource module are fucking pretty ? There is like 50 people and 40 of them is female. And yes, large percentage is.. pretty. But anyway, I'm devoted to that one and only female. HEHE !

On the way back home, I swear an auntie came in and stand beside me.. Guess what was in her shopping bag ? A Burberry handbag. WTF. And I can even tell what perfume she was wearing - Chanel No. 5. Jeez, her coat is even made of Satin material.. What a rich auntie.

Went for dinner with bro and we literally talk anything under the moon.. anything. From the gossip of our cousin to marketing gimmicks and music industry, anything you named it. But anyway, main point is, I only complete 10% of my huge assignment which is due by 29th April.

Okay I'm so tired that I don't know what I'm even blogging about, time to sleep !

--------------------

I've been feeling kind of weird lately.. Whenever I saw those suicidal/super sad scene on movies or tv, I felt I had an outburst of negative emotion. Its almost I have a phobia of those scene or something.. Jesus, help me. ><"

No comments: