Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Equation

Yes, I don't wanna talk about work. I'm so tired !

Slept at 3.. I need to prioritize ! Oh my god.. I know I need sleep but I continue to play the guitar.. Got sleep = no sleep. So tired.. Luckily I still have like 5 sticks to help me pull through the day.. Or else I die.

Anyway, whoever see my facebook status, its true. My panda eyes is fucking obvious.. I need a break.. :( feel like taking MC for tomorrow.. but paycheck hand in also tomorrow.. haiz.. Plus school. SIAN..

Thought about working there as a perm stuff. I'll work if derek offer me 1800 and above.. haha ! Ya, its quite impossible. But doesn't mean it is not. Haha, if I ever get a chance to reverse psycho him, then i'll have more chance..

Okay. I NEED TO STAY AWAKE.. Jeez. Time to shower and work.

No comments: