Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I can't find a title for this post !

Yes, I know the title is lame. Anyway, I'm back from work and it was fun ! I'll explain why later.

Reached there sharp on 8.30.. Muahaha.. Derek (Director of Symarom) asked me to concoct a Lemon formula.. Well, he gave me a formula based on his assumption.. And guess what ? I experiment around with it and I created a new lemon flavoring that was damn close to the main standard lemon flavor from other company ! He is going to send the sample of what I made to a Taiwan company.. Haha ! I'll show you the picture :DYup. That is the lemon sample I made !

Finally me and Johnny our ice broke. Talked about how Derek who used to be his Ex-colleague in a tobacco company became his superior now and how Derek sucks as a director. I must agree, the system really sucks here.. Especially when it comes to the point of 1 man do 3 man job which other MNC companies doesn't do that..

Oh yes, I also made some milk emulsion stuff !
After work, it was raining like mad.. And Johnny was so nice to send me home with his car ! Went to Yi Min house after that.. But I totally slack down there and talked nothing.. I'm tooooo tired ! Tomorrow's the 1st day of the official course for the 1st module.. Oh man. I hope I survive it !

And this stupid facebook, I want to upload the workout pictures !

No comments: