Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Has the table changed.. ?


XiZi BMX team - The N.B. Rangers.

Went jogging with them today.. Learnt of what happened. I am astonished and shivering from shock.. You want to know why ? I'll tell you.

If my memory had not failed me.. we, the XiZi used to be very united.. But what I've heard today, I have changed my mindset.. Maybe I'm outdated.. Or is it true that everyone had changed.. ? I kept asking myself "What happened?" on the way home..

I started to realise.. Maybe favortism, assumption and greediness has became an devil trend of the xizi group.. Which resulted in what happened not only today but other issues.. Yes, we all know that being friends, once in a while we will argue.. But has our argue being happening too frequently or just because of some small issues that could've being resolve with just an "sorry" ?

I don't want to say things that are too obvious here.. Because I am not one of the personnel is going to settle the issues.. But if I am going to, I don't mind. Simply because it has became so ridiculous that I could not stand watching it.. I think some people need to wake up, look at the big picture.

I felt so sad how people get left out when they wasn't even in the wrong or anything.. But the most saddistic thing of all is when that person was helping you big time, instead of getting appreciate, he/she got left behind big time.

What happened ?

No comments: