Friday, April 23, 2010

My baby, please come back to me.

By what I said "baby", I meant my water heater. Sorry. HAHAHA !

Class today was total ~.~, as describe by Jin Lin. HAHA ! Ahhh, I'm losing so much brain juice recently.. I don't even know if I got enough for myself.. -__"

Alright, tomorrow is the last class for Principles of Marketing till next week tues. And this sunday is the lecture for Basic Accounting, which is like my second bridging module and I hope its not another 2 assignment thing because it is fucking killing my brain. Haha..

Met Elson after class and got to see some of his J.Cube friends which totally scared me half dead.. Because it was the same feeling I experienced 3 years ago when I was like one of them, with the Jiamin gang. I hate it. I really think alot of things have been happening to me and I felt as though I'm no longer who I am.. Hmm.

Oh wait, AM I HAVING IDENTITY CRISIS ? LOL. Never mind. Went home together with elson. I reached home and I saw a box, inside was.. A HEATER. I thought for sure I am going to get a shower tonight with warm water. No. Only to realized that it was not only my water heater that spoiled but the internal circuit of the heater switch and blah blah blah.. Omg.

I think my pay for Symarom is coming tomorrow ! HAHA ! I'm so going to order my Elixir strings. Please go to my facebook and see a video that explains why I need my string so badly. And yes, its comical too ! I hope they're coming out on saturday cause I haven't see them for 1 full week. LOL. Oh ya, tomorrow supper with Jin Lin.

I am literally blogging about my schedule, and I feel as though my schedule recently has been pretty crazy. Its true actually. Haha ! I wish money could fall from the sky so I don't have to work.

"I have been having these weird thoughts lately.. Like is any of these for real.. or not ?" - Sora

No comments: