Monday, April 12, 2010

Problems boiling in

Jamming was today. But appearently it wasn't really very good. As I expected since 2 month ago.

From my experience of being in SO many band (wtf).. I expected problem to come up.. REAL problem actually.. And now it has come.. I really don't know man. Everything is quite complicated.. Can see alphonse is stress. Its kind of hard to explain.. Maybe I should do an evaluation..

Few more hour and I'm back to Symarom and oh well.. The smell again. I really don't know how I'm going to go school after work.. The smell is bloody nasty. Especially when it sticks on to my clothes, hair and bag.. Oh man. Probably will bring bro's cologne together with my deodorant and spray it like mad.

Alright I just submitted my assignment today. I hope everything goes well and I really expect 40/50 at least.. But if it wasn't, I'm not surprise. Its my first time doing assignment anyway. Somemore its like suddenly going from NT environment to an Express environment.. Don't know if I can cope well for the next 10 month.

Was really thinking about those period when I was with Her.. Maybe it was me who was in the wrong.. Probably not understanding her enough and blah blah blah.. Sent her a sms to apologize.. But I don't expect a reply from her anyway..

Thought about lots of thing nowadays.. Like NS, future of the band, what I will work, things to be thankful about.. But talking about thankful, maybe one thing that I'm really thankful is knowing the 42 people.. Probably.

I feel so impatient. When will it be my time to go out and perform ? Well, before I die, there is a few thing I want to do.. HAHA !

-Perform on stage with my guitar. Doesn't matter how many audience..
-Lose my virginity (WTH !!!)
-Have a girlfriend that really loves me

And oh, I just thought of a quote by Isabella Swan from the novel "Twilight"

"Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something".

No comments: