Monday, May 31, 2010

Time has come.

Today is such a relax day. Totally.

Went for jamming just now, as expected, it did not go very well. Especially when new drummer does not plays rock as his main genre. Its obvious with the way he improvise anyway. I don't even know what to do for this band, as kenneth describe me as the "wanna-be" leader. Whatever.

I did a very very careless thing just now. I was shaving and then somehow, I shave across a hump. It was a pimple that was so small that I couldn't see. It bleed. My god, it didn't stop till like 10 minute later. Crazy.. I realize I've been sleeping so late that I'm starting to have so much pimple. Damn it, I think I may want to consider those facial treatment or whatever they call it. HAHA ! But orgim needs it more than me.

Planning to go down JaPrintz tomorrow. I'm so going to take like 20 namecard back. I'm too lazy to keep going back office. I hope I'll get JJ, Stephanie and Jamie's deal so that I can keep my position stable and Andre won't keep on bugging me for sales. Maybe this is my first and last month there. Though I may stay if things seems good or he offer me a better package.

I've been listening to Haru Haru so much recently !! Its such a sad song though the first time when Pinky (it was her) intro me I thought its some kpop bright song. Then again, maybe she intro me this song to indirectly tell me the reason for our break up. Whatever it is, its over already. This song is so totally connecting to Zakurogata no yuuutsu by Gazette and About a Girl by The Acadamy Is ! Aiyaaaaaa I need to stop listening. I don't wanna get bored of these song so soon !

XP, WJ and SJ didn't went for Alex's "multi-million" interview ! HAHA ! What a joke. I call this MLM Phailed. Anyhow, I think I'm going to sleep now. I'm so hungry.

No comments: