Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Laziness, my worst enemy.

I found myself drifting delusional recently, again.

Today went down to JAPrintz to slack (Yes, I slack at my workplace). But anyway, helped leon mod his phone. From LG Viewty into iPhone ! HAHA ! Cool eh ?

Went to class. I'm starting to know more and more people ! Class today was really rush. But thank god human resource ain't such a hard module to learn. Concurrently, Basic Economics. Which means.. MATHEMATICS ! My god. But its only basic. Will I be able to survive the future modules ? It is always motivating whenever I came out from Wilkie Edge and I saw "Against big odds ? God can help you" even though I'm not really much of a Christian now compared to last time..

I kept thinking and imagining how I will be able to make up with Pinky. But I don't think I want to state it out here. But I think I need to wake up and drop the idea, because it is literally impossible I guess.

Need to focus on my assignment ! No more slacking !

No comments: