Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wordless & Collapse.

I don't even know where to start.

This afternoon arrived at JAPrintz and the moment Andre came in was to lecture me. I really just feel like quitting the job. No appraisal is okay, but not even motivating me to work ? wtf. He thought that giving me a $800 is a motivation. Malaysia company means Malaysia. He really thought he is hiring a Malaysian too. Anyhow, I'm so going to go out and find a job. I meant, a MARKET RATE PAID job. fuck japrintz. underpaid and overworked.

Run almost half of Yishun today and not even a sales. I don't mind. I'm just so used to not getting any sales. But even though, this is natural. Came home and fix my mom phone which cannot call out and receive calls. Turns out the outstanding bill was $422 which is just ridiculous.

I just don't know. I don't know what the fuck is going on with my family. Actually, should I even call it family ? I don't know. I really don't know how the fuck my mom actually call till $422, oh sorry. Well, its simple. I came to a conclusion. My dad actually take my mom's phone at night and use it. I really don't know how much must my dad continues to pull the whole family down with him. Seriously. If I had a choice right now, I rather be fucking filthy rich or I'll be down right fucking poor. Its just stupid to be stuck in the middle where I have to worry about this and that. Its like having high power but not enough capability to support it. Too chim ? figured it out yourself. (If you think its just an assumption made by myself, forget it. Cause I witness it.)

Somewhere somehow, I had suicidal thoughts. Don't understand why I'm even studying and working so hard at my age. Just so that I can get a good job next time ? Not even one of my friend I know work as hard as me. I'm already acting like an adult in their twenties. Just how long must I suffer and work till I can get my break ?

Probably I can forget it. Most likely I'm just born to be suay and worked so fucking hard and yes, not even really enjoying life. I think I can go round beating people now if they complain that the air-con in their house is not cold enough, they have not enough money but getting $10 a day and studying is too hard for them.

What the bible said is true. Whatever sins of the parent did, shall be taken by the next generation. And this verse, can only be understand by people who've gone through it or people who are deeply familiarized with the bible. Anti-christian and hypocrite, please, go away. And oh, one thing that I openly declared which I hated the most are bastards who go round criticizing this and that about Christianity and the bible and they don't even know 1 good thing about Christianity itself. Yes, one of those few people is one of my close friend. But whatever it is, the whole of my life is screwed. Including trying to play music and my lovelife.

Main point of the day, I think I'm going to be more ruthless.

No comments: