Sunday, June 20, 2010

dark circle.

Been so lethargic. Jeez.

Yesterday reached Japrintz at 10.30am.. Work all the way till 5.30pm then Joseph and Orgim came. We went to somerset together cause I had my exam at 7pm. Didn't sleep for the night straight.. But somehow it was a miracle how I could put together my energy, study the last minutes and then went for the exam. It was also a miracle how the exam was such a breeze compared to the last exam I took. But again, 33 hour without sleep. Dead last night.

One funny thing when I take exam every time is I realize people always tend to breath more heavily during the exam. Like, you can hear them exhale so loudly. HAHA ! No, I'm not one of them.

Anyhow, reached home at 1.30am and then around 2.30am I fall asleep already.. But somehow its like I just slept for 1 minute and Its already 9.30am and I have to go for work. SIAN. Now back at JAPrintz and haiz. Don't know what to do. I can't wait for FMA Brotherhood ep 62 and Fairy Tail ep 34 to come out ! HAHA. But I think I'm gonna watch We Got Married of Ga-in and Jokwon. XD

No comments: