Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Very cold.

Brrrr.. Very cold.

Yesterday woke up around 5pm because went to ton at sembawang park with Xiaopang, Joseph and Elson. Went fishing with XP from 3am till 6am, not a single fish. wtf.

After going for class at 7pm, I didn't sleep all the way till now. Thats 21hour of non-sleep. I'm so tired ! OH my god, its so cold today la. It's 24 degree C outside and whats more i'm inside office. This must be around 19 or 20c.. Jeez. And I'm so sleeeeeeepy. Just now Mr. Ong treated me to lunch ! So good. Just nice when I am almost broke.. But arhg, I'm so tired.

Just now a customer walked in and called me "Miss". Fuck. When I raised my head, he was shocked. He was totally shocked. I know my hair is long la but.. LOL. Aiya, I'm a pretty boy thats why. :D

I'm so addicted to Brown Eyed Girls' Abracadabra ! And most of all, Ga-In the main vocalist ! My god, she's so hot. Its one of those celebrity that don't need to use so much effort and the sex appeal is high high high one la ! Unlike cindy wang or whatever celeb that oh well, tries too hard. I admire her leg, its amazing. But anyway, besides the appeals, the choreography of the MV for Abracadabra is very good. I totally can danced to it la !

Okay, I hope Leon faster come cause I want to take a nap. zzz


No comments: