Friday, June 04, 2010

Sentosa !!

Today went sentosa with them. It was soooooo fun ! Alright, I had a very bad cramp on my left calf that literally I had no strength to even stand up.

Met them 1.30 at admiralty and then went over to serangoon to meet Eunice, Sylvia, Ivy and Niet (No, I do not know them but after today I know them). Oh yes, so that is the Sylvia they were talking about.. Hahaha !

It was so awkward because they're like so close to them but oh well.. I just somehow don't feel like socializing or what.. Hmm. I'm just so affected by "her".

It is so hard to blog about it, because there is no picture ! We played water polo and then I got buried halfway through. Yes I was. In fact, I even got "raped" by XP because he tried to push his finger through the sand and he keep playing with my nipple. THAT IS GAY ALRIGHT ?! LOL.

Well, the most common action people do is after they get up from being buried, they jump right into the sea. Jump right in I do. But then mid air while I jumped, my calf CRAMP. mind you, its a big cramp.. I totally could not stand up for the next half an hour ! My god..

They played some sort of game with forfeits that include running to a point and come back, only in boxer. My god, I would join if I was wearing boxer and my leg ain't cramp. But oh well. LOL.

Came back home around 12.30am. And yes, I haven't shower yet because I've been busy trying to unload my stress.. Got to continue on my assignment already.

No comments: