Monday, June 14, 2010

Lazed my Day out

Pretty lazed my day off today.. Didn't too anything productive also haha

Woke up at 3.30pm with a sleepy head and droopy eyes. The only thing I looked forward to after waking up is eating the curry my mom cooked after not eating for the past 18 hours. After that, time to surf net and play CS

I literally played CS till like 6pm ? Because I'm craving for L4D but apparently i'm too poor to afford a system that are even able to play L4D on the lowest setting. Next thing I know was I switch off my comp and play PS3. Haha ! I'm so addicted to White Knight Chronicles ! The princess and the lead character look so amazing. Well, that is something to always expect when playing JRPG.

Not JPG/JPEG. Its Japanese Role Playing Game. HAHA !

Yup. I did something unbeliveable. I read a e-novel from 12am till 4am non-stop and just now, I was trying to somehow enable Aero on my Windows 7 Starter edition which is pathetic and not any better than the imitation Windows 7 on XP's 6 year old desktop.

Going to sleep now. School's tomorrow. Kind of a turn off and monday blues. -_-"

No comments: