Monday, June 07, 2010

Will my dream turn into reality ?

This week is crazy, totally.

I managed to finally finished up my economic and human resource assignment.. right before the deadline.. its crazy ! Next week is going to be my self declare holiday ! YAY ! Just 1 week free from assignment only.. siann.. I wonder how I'm going to pay off my 2nd installment.. Jeez. I hope andre better not hold my pay. I'm so gonna threaten him.

I kept thinking about the charity concert al told me. I wonder if I actually will get the chance to even perform.. I've been dreaming for like, 2 year ? Its quite maddening. Seen people who get the chance to gig even when they're like not that skilled and stuff.. I'm even more pissed with Ken. Ask people to commit to the band yet he's the one not committing at all, wtf.

Anyhow, I got my helix pierced. For people who don't know where is helix, its the upper cartilage of the ear. The peak folding of the upper ear. But anyway, its not that pain as compare to ear lobe (surprisingly !). Maybe its just me but anyway, I think I want to cut my side short.

Later going to run sales with Elson. I seriously hope I can get some sales.. Just 1 or 2 is enough. Seriously, what's with those executive and manager ? Always went to the place and then no right personnel is there to talk to. fuck it. I just find sales distasteful anyway.

I can't wait for chalet. I'm only excited about the drinking part only anyway.. But I think I wanna try drinking with no mixed and plastic cup so that I can drop-dead drunk. Totally. But I hope we're gonna drink on the day where its after the concert. Hmm..

Need to sleep ! almost 6 now !

No comments: